THE SACRAMENT of HOLY BAPTISM
Under normal and the best of circumstances (which means we are flexible and accommodating to situations that may arise) the Sacrament of Holy Baptism
(By which one is fully initiated into Christ's Body the Church)
is scheduled to be celebrated on the following dates:
SUNDAYS, at any of the scheduled Eucharists:
· SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5th, 2006 - being the Sunday after All Saints;
· SUNDAY, JANUARY 7th, 2007 - being the Sunday after the Epiphany;
· SATURDAY, APRIL 7th,2007 - being the Easter Vigil and the 1st Easter Eucharist;
· SUNDAY, MAY 27th, 2007 - being the Feast of Pentecost Sunday;
· SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd, 2007 - being the Sunday celebration of the Feast of Saint Matthew.
· At ANY of the regularly scheduled services. Under normal circumstances and in practice, this has often meant the Wednesday 7PM Eucharist.
· In emergency situations, Baptisms are celebrated anytime, and any place.
· In NORMAL circumstances, baptisms are NOT celebrated during the Season of Lent (from February 21st - April 8th in 2007)[and NOTE: neither are weddings normally celebrated during Lent}
For further information, contact the Church Office at 456-5235, or firstname.lastname@example.org